Howdy , this picture is about Flat Dumbbell Press 70lbs/32kg - YouTube (ordinary 70 Lbs Dumbbell Bench Press #10). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1670 x 939. This post's file size is just 148 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your computer, you might Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: 70 Lbs Dumbbell Bench Press.
Flat Dumbbell Press 70lbs/32kg - YouTube (ordinary 70 Lbs Dumbbell Bench Press #10) Pictures Collection
Interpretation of Flat Dumbbell Press 70lbs/32kg - YouTube
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Dumbbelldumb•bell (dum′bel′),USA pronunciation n.
- a gymnastic apparatus consisting of two wooden or metal balls connected by a short bar serving as a handle, used as a weight for exercising.
- a stupid person.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
This desk is sold with natural or metallic color including grey, black or white. Chairs are employed too straightforward and never too high with all the number of 3 seats. This stand is simply employed for communicating and eating alone, as the measurement is not too large. Supplies used ie steel.
Tabletops bigger so that it can be utilized to put fruits tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Seats used to be slim with a spherical or rectangular feet are little and slim so as to steer clear of the feeling of tightness inside the kitchen.
The Flat Dumbbell Press 70lbs/32kg - YouTube (ordinary 70 Lbs Dumbbell Bench Press #10) suitable for natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk includes a square-shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural feeling. This desk mixes natural colors like white and brown.