Billerica Post Office have 4 pictures including Exceptional Billerica Post Office #1 Talbot Mills Library And Post Office, Front And Side View From Lowell Street, Billerica Post Office #2 US Post Office - Post Offices - 460 Boston Rd, Billerica, MA - Phone Number - Yelp, Talbot Mills Library And Post Office, Front View From Elm Street, Billerica Post Office Good Looking #4 Brookwood Business Center Billerica Tewksbury Ma Office Space Condyne Capital Partners Westport Capital Partners Harborone Bank .. Below are the photos:
This blog post of Billerica Post Office was posted on January 18, 2018 at 6:23 pm. It is uploaded in the Office category. Billerica Post Office is tagged with Billerica Post Office, Billerica, Post, Office..Billerica Post Office layout has become a favorite style of lots of people with their home. The style is classy, glance that was contemporary and simple has fascinated many individuals to apply with their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary look that is contemporary gorgeous? The furniture is designed for contemporary style design comes with an appealing characteristic.
The design style furnishings give the perception of easy and light inside the room's remaining look. This is acquired from the use of a smooth line that was straight to utilize white coloring so fascinated clear and light. Another substance applied is glass content that is clear to give the more modern's impact.
Currently with day light while in the room, room is manufactured shiny and open with contemporary modern interior design. So that lighting might be shown round the room in the home, choose white flooring material. Additionally employ glass as opposed to big windows wall product and skylights to bring in day light around feasible internally.
Connotation of Billerica Post Office
BillericaBille•ric•a (bil rik′ə, bel′ə-, bil′ri kə),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in NE Massachusetts. 36,727.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.