This blog post about Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins have 8 images it's including Cabins In Broken Bow, Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins #2 This Cabin Is Under Construction Now. The Booking Will Open In Early Summer 2012., Tranquil Skies, Brand New Cabin In Broken Bow, OK, Playground At Family Time Cabin Near Broken Bow Lake, Cabins In Broken Bow, Hidden Acres Cabin In Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 10-14, Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins Good Looking #7 Hidden Acres- Five Bedrooms, August Creek Cabin In Broken Bow, OK – Sleeps 2+. Below are the photos:
Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins was uploaded on June 21, 2018 at 11:36 am. It is uploaded at the Cabin category. Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins is labelled with Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins, Broken, Bow, Oklahoma, Cabins..So that it seems comfy and pretty crucial that you pay attention, planning the living room. The cozy Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins can make relatives who come to trip to experience at home, friends, or the attendees. In case you could spend some time speaking together in this area along with the nice effect that one could, wouldn't be nice? Preparing interior planning livingroom you can start by selecting a couch that is correct designs.
There are various choices of materials that one may choose. Beginning one-piece of wood to wood or metal body lined with fabric and foam multifaceted. Wood can enhance the perception if placed in the room modern classic-style. Nevertheless, software of lumber in a minimalist modern space may put in a hot natural setting.
Collection of loving you and a suitable couch, may support the appearance of a room that is living. Chair model would you choose must correspond together with the topic moved by the house itself. Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins would seem odd in case a contemporary family room full of chairs modern and minimalist. Modern perception could be stronger extended in the event you select a seat that's carvings as well as other details that are basic.
Explanation of Broken Bow Oklahoma Cabins
Brokenbro•ken (brō′kən),USA pronunciation v.
- pp. of break.
- reduced to fragments;
- not functioning properly;
out of working order.
- (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds. Cf. scattered (def. 4).
- changing direction abruptly: The fox ran in a broken line.
- fragmentary or incomplete: a broken ton of coal weighing 1,500 pounds.
- infringed or violated: A broken promise is a betrayal of trust.
- interrupted, disrupted, or disconnected: After the phone call he returned to his broken sleep.
- weakened in strength, spirit, etc.: His broken health was due to alcoholism.
- tamed, trained, or reduced to submission: The horse was broken to the saddle.
- imperfectly spoken, as language: She still speaks broken English.
- spoken in a halting or fragmentary manner, as under emotional strain: He uttered a few broken words of sorrow.
- disunited or divided: Divorce results in broken families.
- not smooth;
rough or irregular: We left the plains and rode through broken country.
bankrupt: the broken fortunes of his family.
- [Papermaking, Print.]a quantity of paper of less than 500 or 1000 sheets.
Bowbow1 (bou),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to bend the knee or body or incline the head, as in reverence, submission, salutation, recognition, or acknowledgment.
- to yield;
submit: to bow to the inevitable.
- to bend or curve downward;
stoop: the pines bowed low.
- to bend or incline (the knee, body, or head) in worship, submission, respect, civility, agreement, etc.: He bowed his head to the crowd.
- to cause to submit;
- to cause to stoop or incline: Age had bowed his head.
- to express by a bow: to bow one's thanks.
- to usher (someone) with a bow (usually fol. by in, out, etc.): They were bowed in by the footman.
- to cause to bend;
make curved or crooked.
- bow and scrape, to be excessively polite or deferential.
- bow out, to resign a position or withdraw from a job, competition, obligation, etc.: He bowed out after two terms as governor.
- an inclination of the head or body in salutation, assent, thanks, reverence, respect, submission, etc.
- make one's bow, to appear publicly for the first time, as a performer, politician, etc.: The young pianist made her bow last night to an appreciative audience.
- take a bow, to step forward or stand up in order to receive recognition, applause, etc.: The conductor had the soloists take a bow.
OklahomaO•kla•ho•ma (ō′klə hō′mə),USA pronunciation n.
O′kla•ho′man, adj., n.
- a state in the S central U.S. 3,025,266. 69,919 sq. mi. (181,090 sq. km). Cap.: Oklahoma City. Abbr.: OK (for use with zip code), Okla.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;