Hi , this image is about Garage Door Repair - Won't Stay Closed Or Go Down - YouTube ( Garage Door Keeps Opening #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1287 x 724. It's file size is just 124 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Garage Door Keeps Opening.
7 photos of Garage Door Repair - Won't Stay Closed Or Go Down - YouTube ( Garage Door Keeps Opening #1)
Interpretation of Garage Door Repair - Won't Stay Closed Or Go Down - YouTube
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Repairre•pair1 (ri pâr′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to restore to a good or sound condition after decay or damage;
mend: to repair a motor.
- to restore or renew by any process of making good, strengthening, etc.: to repair one's health by resting.
- to remedy;
make up for: to repair damage; to repair a deficiency.
- to make amends for;
compensate: to repair a wrong done.
- an act, process, or work of repairing: to order the repair of a building.
- Usually, repairs.
- an instance or operation of repairing: to lay up a boat for repairs.
- a repaired part or an addition made in repairing: 17th-century repairs in brick are conspicuous in parts of the medieval stonework.
- repairs, (in bookkeeping, accounting, etc.) the part of maintenance expense that has been paid out to keep fixed assets in usable condition, as distinguished from amounts used for renewal or replacement.
- the good condition resulting from continued maintenance and repairing: to keep in repair.
- condition with respect to soundness and usability: a house in good repair.
re•pair′a•bil′i•ty, re•pair′a•ble•ness, n.
Staystay1 (stā),USA pronunciation v., stayed or staid, stay•ing, n.
- to spend some time in a place, in a situation, with a person or group, etc.: He stayed in the army for ten years.
- to continue to be as specified, as to condition or state: to stay clean.
- to hold out or endure, as in a contest or task (fol. by with or at): Please stay with the project as long as you can.
- to keep up, as with a competitor (fol. by with).
- [Poker.]to continue in a hand by matching an ante, bet, or raise.
- to stop or halt.
- to pause or wait, as for a moment, before proceeding or continuing;
linger or tarry.
- [Archaic.]to cease or desist.
- [Archaic.]to stand firm.
- to stop or halt.
- to hold back, detain, or restrain, as from going further.
- to suspend or delay (actions, proceedings, etc.).
- to appease or satisfy temporarily the cravings of (the stomach, appetite, etc.).
- to remain through or during (a period of time): We stayed two days in San Francisco.
- to remain to the end of;
remain beyond (usually fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to await.
- stay the course, to persevere;
endure to completion.
- the act of stopping or being stopped.
- a stop, halt, or pause;
- a sojourn or temporary residence: a week's stay in Miami.
- a stoppage or arrest of action;
suspension of a judicial proceeding: The governor granted a stay of execution.
- [Informal.]staying power;
Closedclosed (klōzd),USA pronunciation adj.
- having or forming a boundary or barrier: He was blocked by a closed door. The house had a closed porch.
- brought to a close;
concluded: It was a closed incident with no repercussions.
- not public;
exclusive: a closed meeting; a closed bid at a private auction.
- not open to new ideas or arguments.
independent or self-sufficient: a closed, symbiotic relationship.
- (of a syllable) ending with a consonant or a consonant cluster, as has, hasp. Cf. open (def. 35b).
- [Ling.](of a class of items) limited in membership and not readily expanded to include new items, as the class of inflectional affixes, articles, pronouns, or auxiliaries (opposed to open).
- [Hunting, Angling.]restricted as to the kind of game that may be legally taken and as to where or when it may be taken: woods closed to deer hunters.
- (of a set in which a combining operation between members of the set is defined) such that performing the operation between members of the set produces a member of the set, as multiplication in the set of integers.
- (of an interval) containing both of its endpoints.
- (of a map from one topological space to another) having the property that the image of a closed set is a closed set.
- (of a curve) not having endpoints;
enclosing an area.
- (of a surface) enclosing a volume.
- (of a function or operator) having as its graph a closed set.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Gogo1 (gō),USA pronunciation v., went, gone, go•ing, n., pl. goes, interj., adj.
- to move or proceed, esp. to or from something: They're going by bus.
- to leave a place;
depart: People were coming and going all the time.
- to keep or be in motion;
function or perform as required: Can't you go any faster in your work?
- to become as specified: to go mad.
- to continue in a certain state or condition;
be habitually: to go barefoot.
- to act as specified: Go warily if he wants to discuss terms.
- to act so as to come into a certain state or condition: to go into debt; to go to sleep.
- to be known: to go by a false name.
- to reach, extend, or give access to: Where does this door go?
- to pass or elapse: The time went fast.
- to be applied, allotted, awarded, transferred, etc., to a particular recipient or purpose: My money goes for food and rent.
- to be sold: I have a bid of two dollars. Going! Going! Gone!
- to be considered generally or usually: He's short, as basketball players go.
- to conduce or tend: This only goes to prove the point.
- to result or end;
turn out: How did the game go?
- to belong;
have a place: This book goes on the top shelf.
- (of colors, styles, etc.) to harmonize;
be suited: Your tweed jacket would go well with these pants.
- to fit around or into;
be able to be extended, contained, inserted, etc.: This belt won't go around my waist.
- to be or become consumed, spent, finished, etc.: The cake went fast.
- to be or become discarded, dismissed, put aside, forgotten, etc.: Those practical jokes of yours have got to go!
- to develop, progress, or proceed, esp. with reference to success or satisfaction: How is your new job going?
- to move or proceed with remarkable speed or energy: Look at that airplane go!
- to make a certain sound: The gun goes bang.
- to be phrased, written, or composed: How does that song go?
- to seek or have recourse for a decision, verdict, corroboration, defense, etc.;
resort: to go to court.
- to become worn-out, weakened, ineffective, etc.: His eyesight is beginning to go.
- to die: The old man went peacefully at 3 a.m.
- to fail, break, or give way: The dike might go any minute.
- to come into action;
begin: Go when you hear the bell.
- to make up a quantity or content;
be requisite: Sixteen ounces go to the pound.
- to be able to be divided;
be contained as a mathematical element: Three goes into fifteen five times.
- to contribute to an end result: the items that go to make up the total.
- to have as one's goal;
intend (usually used in the present tense, fol. by an infinitive): Their daughter is going to be a doctor.
- to be permitted, approved, or the like: Around here, anything goes.
- to be authoritative;
be the final word: This is my house, and what I say goes!
- to subject oneself: Don't go to any trouble.
- (used in the infinitive as an intensifier to indicate the idea of proceeding, esp. with the expectation of serious consequences): He finally had to go ask for a loan.
- to urinate or defecate.
- to endure or tolerate: I can't go his preaching.
- to risk, pay, afford, bet, or bid: I'll go fifty dollars for a ticket, but no more.
- to move or proceed with or according to;
follow: Going my way?
- to share or participate in to the extent of (often fol. by a complementary substantive): to go halves.
- to yield, produce, weigh as a usable amount, or grow to: This field will go two bales of cotton.
- to assume the obligation, responsibility, or function of: His father went bail for him.
- to enjoy, appreciate, desire, or want: I could go a big steak dinner right now.
- to say;
declare (usually used in speech): I asked the clerk for my receipt, and he goes, "You don't need it.''
- go about:
- to occupy oneself with;
perform: The shoemaker goes about his work with a smile.
- [Naut.]to change course by tacking or wearing.
- go after, to attempt to obtain;
strive for: You'll never get what you want if you don't go after it energetically.
- go against, to be in conflict with or opposed to: It goes against the company's policy.
- go ahead, to proceed without hesitation or delay: If you want to use my car, go ahead.
- go along:
- to move or proceed.
- to accompany in travel.
- to agree;
concur: I can't go along with you on that idea.
- go and, to be so thoughtless, unfortunate, or silly as to: It was going to be a surprise but he went and told her.
- go ape over or for. See ape (def. 6).
- go around:
- to be often in company (often fol. by with): to go around with a bad crowd.
- to be sufficient for all: Is there enough food to go around?
- to pass or circulate, as in transmission or communication: The rumor is going around that he was forced to resign.
- go at:
- to assault;
- to begin or proceed vigorously: to go at one's work with a will.
- go back on. See back 2 (def. 9).
- go bananas. See bananas (def. 2).
- go by:
- to be disregarded or not taken advantage of: Don't let this chance go by.
- to be guided by or to rely upon: Don't go by what she says.
- go down:
- to decrease or subside, as in amount or size: Prices went down. The swelling is going down.
- to descend or sink: When does the sun go down?
- to suffer defeat: to go down fighting.
- to be accepted or believed: This nonsense goes down as truth with many persons.
- to admit of being consumed: This food goes down easily.
- to be remembered in history or by posterity.
- [Slang.]to happen;
occur: What's been going down since I've been away?
- to leave a university, permanently or at the end of a term.
- [Bridge.]to fall short of making one's contract.
- Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus.
- go down on, Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus on.
- go for:
- to make an attempt at;
try for: He is going for the championship.
- to assault.
- to favor;
like: It simply isn't the kind of life you would go for.
- to be used for the purpose of or be a substitute for: material that goes for silk.
- go for broke. See broke (def. 7).
- go for it, [Informal.]to pursue a goal with determination.
- go in for:
- to adopt as one's particular interest;
- to occupy oneself with;
engage in: Europeans in increasing numbers are going in for camping.
- go into:
- to discuss or investigate: Let's not go into the question of whose fault it was.
- to undertake as one's study or work: to go into medicine.
- go in with, to join in a partnership or union;
combine with: He asked me to go in with him on the purchase of a boat.
- go it alone, to act or proceed independently, without assistance, companionship, or the like: If you don't want to form a partnership, I'll go it alone.
- go native. See native (def. 18).
- go off:
- to explode, fire, or perform or begin to function abruptly: A gun went off in the distance.
- (of what has been expected or planned) to happen: The interview went off very badly.
- to leave, esp. suddenly: She went off without saying goodbye.
- to die.
- to deteriorate.
- [Slang.]to experience orgasm.
- go on:
- to happen or take place: What's going on here?
- to continue: Go on working.
- to behave;
act: Don't go on like that!
- to talk effusively;
- (used to express disbelief ): Go on, you're kidding me.
- to appear onstage in a theatrical performance: I go on in the middle of the second act.
- go out:
- to come to an end, esp. to fade in popularity: Silent movies went out as soon as the talkies were perfected.
- to cease or fail to function: The lights went out.
- to participate in social activities, on dates, etc.
- to take part in a strike: The printers went out yesterday in a contract dispute.
- [Rummy.]to dispose of the last card in one's hand by melding it on the table.
- [Cards.]to achieve a point score equal to or above the score necessary to win the game.
- go over:
- to repeat;
- to be effective or successful: The proposal went over very well with the trustees.
- to examine: The mechanic went over the car but found nothing wrong.
- to read;
- go the whole hog, to do something thoroughly or consistently: If you're getting a new amplifier, why don't you go the whole hog and get new speakers and a turntable, too?
- go through:
- to bear;
- to examine or search carefully: He went through all of his things but couldn't find the letter.
- to be successful;
be accepted or approved: The proposed appropriation will never go through.
- to use up;
spend completely: He went through his allowance in one day.
- go through with, to persevere with to the end;
bring to completion: It was perhaps the biggest challenge of her life, and she resolved to go through with it.
- go to!, [Archaic.]
- you don't say! I don't believe you!
- let's do it! come on!
- go together:
- to be appropriate or harmonious: The rug and curtains don't go together.
- [Informal.]to keep company;
court: They have gone together for two years.
- go to it, [Informal.]to begin vigorously and at once.
- go under:
- to be overwhelmed or ruined;
- (of a ship) to founder.
- go up:
- to be in the process of construction, as a building.
- to increase in cost, value, etc.
- to forget one's lines during a theatrical performance.
- to go to a university at the beginning of a term.
- go with, [Informal.]to keep company with;
date: He went with her for two semesters.Also, go out with.
- let go:
- to release one's grasp or hold: Please let go of my arm.
- to free;
- to cease to employ;
dismiss: Business was slack and many employees were let go.
- to become unrestrained;
abandon inhibitions: She'd be good fun if she would just let go and enjoy herself.
- to dismiss;
discard: Once he has an idea, he never lets go of it.
- let go with, to express or utter with abandon: He let go with a sudden yell.
- let oneself go, to free oneself of inhibitions or restraint: Let yourself go and get mad once in a while.
- to go, [Informal.](of food) for consumption off the premises where sold: coffee to go.
- the act of going: the come and go of the seasons.
- energy, spirit, or animation: a man with a lot of go.
- a try at something;
attempt: to have a go at winning the prize.
- a successful accomplishment;
success: to make a go of a new business.
- [Informal.]a business agreement;
bargain: Thirty dollars? It's a go.
- [Informal.]approval or permission, as to undertake or begin something: The boss gave us the go on the new project.
- [Boxing.]a bout: the main go.
- from the word "go,'' from the very start;
since the beginning.
- no go, [Informal.]
useless: We tried to get there by noon, but it was no go.
- not authorized or approved to proceed;
canceled or aborted: Tomorrow's satellite launching is no go.
- on the go:
- very busy;
active: She's always on the go.
- while going from place to place;
- (in calling the start of a race) start the race;
leave the starting line: On your mark! Get set! Go!
- functioning properly: two minutes before the satellite is to be launched and all systems are go.
Downdown1 (doun),USA pronunciation adv.
- from higher to lower;
in descending direction or order;
toward, into, or in a lower position: to come down the ladder.
- on or to the ground, floor, or bottom: He fell down.
- to or in a sitting or lying position.
- to or in a position, area, or district considered lower, esp. from a geographical or cartographic standpoint, as to the south, a business district, etc.: We drove from San Francisco down to Los Angeles.
- to or at a lower value or rate.
- to a lesser pitch or volume: Turn down the radio.
- in or to a calmer, less active, or less prominent state: The wind died down.
- from an earlier to a later time: from the 17th century down to the present.
- from a greater to a lesser strength, amount, etc.: to water down liquor.
- in an attitude of earnest application: to get down to work.
- on paper or in a book: Write down the address.
- in cash at the time of purchase;
at once: We paid $50 down and $20 a month.
- to the point of defeat, submission, inactivity, etc.: They shouted down the opposition.
- in or into a fixed or supine position: They tied down the struggling animal.
- to the source or actual position: The dogs tracked down the bear.
- into a condition of ill health: He's come down with a cold.
- in or into a lower status or condition: kept down by lack of education.
- toward the lee side, so as to turn a vessel to windward: Put the helm down!
- on toast (as used in ordering a sandwich at a lunch counter or restaurant): Give me a tuna down.
- down with!
- away with! cease!: Down with tyranny!
- on or toward the ground or into a lower position: Down with your rifles!
- in a descending or more remote direction or place on, over, or along: They ran off down the street.
going or directed downward: the down escalator.
- being at a low position or on the ground, floor, or bottom.
- toward the south, a business district, etc.
- associated with or serving traffic, transportation, or the like, directed toward the south, a business district, etc.: the down platform.
dejected: You seem very down today.
- ailing, esp., sick and bedridden: He's been down with a bad cold.
- being the portion of the full price, as of an article bought on the installment plan, that is paid at the time of purchase or delivery: a payment of $200 down.
- [Football.](of the ball) not in play.
- behind an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The team won the pennant despite having been down three games in the final week of play.
- losing or having lost the amount indicated, esp. at gambling: After an hour at poker, he was down $10.
- having placed one's bet: Are you down for the fourth race?
- finished, done, considered, or taken care of: five down and one to go.
- out of order: The computer has been down all day.
- down and out, down-and-out.
- down cold or pat, mastered or learned perfectly: Another hour of studying and I'll have the math lesson down cold.
- down in the mouth, discouraged;
- down on, [Informal.]hostile or averse to: Why are you so down on sports?
- a downward movement;
- a turn for the worse;
reverse: The business cycle experienced a sudden down.
- one of a series of four plays during which a team must advance the ball at least 10 yd. (9 m) to keep possession of it.
- the declaring of the ball as down or out of play, or the play immediately preceding this.
- an order of toast at a lunch counter or restaurant.
- downer (defs. 1a, b).
- to put, knock, or throw down;
subdue: He downed his opponent in the third round.
- to drink down, esp. quickly or in one gulp: to down a tankard of ale.
- to defeat in a game or contest: The Mets downed the Dodgers in today's game.
- to cause to fall from a height, esp. by shooting: Antiaircraft guns downed ten bombers.
- to go down;
Garage Door Keeps Opening acts like a natural place that will give a stunning setting and neat, though not an important section of a residence existence of the park can be great when seen from the aspect of wellness, but besides that the park also offers a be a choice ornamental particularly to boost the look the house itself, and in terms of the placement of the park might be positioned at the backside of the house, next to the house or before the house, nevertheless it looks very difficult for your time to build a park on the occupancy of our minimal territory turned one of the major causes why individuals are hesitant to build a garden at home them, when actually many ways or alternatives that people may do to acquire around it, for it was at this juncture we have prepared some methods for farming with tiny terrain to the front garden of your home.
- (used as a command to a dog to stop attacking, to stop jumping on someone, to get off a couch or chair, etc.): Down, Rover!
- (used as a command or warning to duck, take cover, or the like): Down! They're starting to shoot!
In restructuring the park's land is narrow course, we should consider unique which range from the option of flowers, space from eachother to ensure that though the park is modest but nevertheless gorgeous and good in-view, more Garage Door Keeps Opening may we discover such tips below.
Create paving. Produce a paving in your backyard, it is intended to safeguard your crops because many individuals moving by on across the playground from trampled.
Established Plant Space. Prepare a spacing with precise, crop problems are also close together can give the feeling that slender in the playground, you possibly can make it appear cool, utilising the approach to planting with possibly a stripe pattern or a right.
Collection of Flowers. Picking plants for your yard with a slim or modest land that could be one important to accomplishment in developing a garden with limited land, pick plants with a small-size so that more bushes we can grow so that more vibrant and more intriguing for certain.
Recommendations Sunlight. Daylight is really an extremely important aspect for crops, since the sunlight utilized by plants for photosynthesis, hence the merely try your plants get daylight that is enough.
Which was a few of Garage Door Keeps Opening ideas as you are able to affect organize a backyard with a tiny or slender terrain, as a way to encourage more of listed below are types of building a modest backyard next to your house.